- The alarm goes off. You might have one of those. You know, the one that sounds like a three year old calling
“Mooooommmmy” for like ten minutes non-stop until it finally permeates my deep sleep.
- I wake up…. groggily
- I brew coffee – the highlight of the morning.
- I get the little guy breakfast and an episode of Diego going. Go, Mommy, go. (Yes, yes, TV is bad, but he watches less than an hour a day, weekends usually none – I’m at peace with it… let’s call it a necessary evil).
- With coffee mug in hand and Diego already chattering with a llama on the mini DVD player, I escape to my laptop.
- I check my emails.
- I check the boards on eharlequin.
- Another animal saved thanks to Diego and we’re off to get dressed upstairs, join the hubby who is getting ready for work. Three days a week we drive daddy to work then we’re on our own from 10am on.
- I’ll try my hardest to rope my parents into looking after the little guy for a few hours whenever I can, but that usually doesn’t happen more than once a week, sigh. It’s ‘play-time’ most of the other times.
- 1 or 1:30 is nap time usually. This is where I’m back on the computer and try to get in what I can. Some days I end up taking a half hour snooze or doing house stuff. Daytime is considered bonus writing time for me if I can steal it away.
- The little guy wakes up around 3:30 and we hang out and I keep him entertained, stimulated. Maybe it’s a walk or more play-time or exaggerated errand-running (ie. desperately attempting not to make errands boring).
- Six o’clock we pick up daddy. Eat. Bedtime is around 8pm for him. Then our night starts.
- Computer is on from 8:30-11:00pm.
- At 11:00pm I work out until midnight.
- Upstairs, shower, dress, read, watch TMZ with the hubby.
- Lights out at 1:30am only to start it again the next day!
No tags for this post.